I have no sex drive

About 2 years before i got pregnant with my now 1 yr old, i have had no sex drive. I can't afford to see a doctor about this at this time, but i husband gets so mad at me because i won't have sex with him more than twice a week. Sometimes i just do it and fake the orgasm. I just don't have the desire. I work a full time job and take care of my daughter. I do it all. He does not help with her much at all.He does not want anymore kids and i would like to have one more in a few years. That bothers me alot. Anyone have any advise at all. I can't talk to anyone and if i talk to him im afraid he will just get mad at me and think im making up excuses. This is really bothering me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:54 AM on Sep. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• Who cares if he gets mad, I think him getting mad is an excuse for him being lazy, you need to tell him how you feel about everything.
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 1:08 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• i wish i had some advice for you, but im havin similer problems. all i can say is that you are not alone.
    kozatad

Answer by kozatad at 1:14 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• I have the same problem too! I used to want it all the time...then had a son and lost the drive for a lil while and got it back when I got back into a relationship. Now we live together and its gone. I'm 41 years old...I have an autisic 4 year old lil boy and a boyfriend who is a couch potato. Everything has changed since we moved in together...I'd rather stay up all nite watching TV and playing on the computer than go to bed. Everytime I do go to bed, he wants...and gets...sex...even if I don't care to have it. I feel I have to do it...he has helped me out with my son...he plays with him so I can get things done around here. Since I got laid off from my job, I do all the cooking,cleaning, laundry, shopping, and yardwork. When I was working fulltime, I did it all except mow. Now he is laid off also...and I'm still doing it all. He does play well with my son though:) I wish I had the drive back though..I miss it!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:36 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• I want to hug you! This isn't a fair and balanced relationship. He's putting his wants way ahead of yours and could do with a kick up the butt and a sharp talking to by someone intimidating!
    I'm like you with sex. I would rather leave it. We only have it three times a month (maybe only twice) around the middle of the month. It's taken me years to get my husband to back off a little. BUT stop faking orgasm. Men take that as some maker of how fab they are. Faking it will make him think you are always glad you did it in the end. I told my hub', I'd let him take what he was after but I wasn't going to pretend with him as it left me wanting to smack his face in!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:13 AM on Sep. 17, 2009