I just dont get it Im so confused!!

I am a week late and have taken 3 tests all neg The first was the day before my period then 3 days later the 2nd then 3 days later the 3rd.
I do have an appointment on the 28th with my dr so I will talk to him about it then .
Just wondering anyone else have this happen?
When you did get to the dr was it a positive or negitive from the dr?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:42 AM on Sep. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• oh yeah. with my first child i didnt know i was preg till i was about 3 months along. I wasn't getting my period but my test were saying neg. even my one blood test said neg.After taking a second blood test i found out i was.With my second son i found out when i was 6 weeks which i would say is a normal time. After my second son i struggled with uterine cancer and was told i prob wouldn't conceive again. Amazingly i did! yay! But once again i was back to neg. test after neg. test. It took quite some time to get a posative one. I am now on my fourth and final baby and this one was difficult also.I took 12 home preg test and 3 blood test they all said no. I did a check up for my cancer and found out i was. Some women are different. I would deff check with your Dr. though.You might be preg you might not be.If not then i would deff talk about ur irregular cycle.G.L to you
    baby_mama_85

Answer by baby_mama_85 at 11:24 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• day before my period was supposed to start*
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:42 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• Honey, you just may not be pregnant. You may be just having an irregular cycle. It is possible that there isn't enough hCG to be detected by the home test yet, but I would think 3 test would be conclusive. Wait and get a blood test from your Dr. Good luck!=)

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:50 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• My period was three days late I went to get a blood test. /the doc refused and did a urine test, it was neg. We exchanged words, and she gave me a blood test. The HCG was only 25, she said I was having a miscarriage, I went back for another blood test, it went up to 1000.
    By this time my period was a week late. Nine months later my beautiful son was born.
    mom2boys1997

Answer by mom2boys1997 at 2:28 AM on Sep. 17, 2009