Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)


so if you have unprotected sex and a little i mean a little accedent happend, is there a way you can go to a doctor and take something to prevent further getting pregnant. I dont mean abortion, i mean like catching it in time before it my eggs even develope.

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 2:03 AM on Sep. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

Answers (4)
  • There's the morning after pill. Here's a link that might help. GL.

    Answer by islandmom85 at 2:04 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

  • All there is is the morning after pill
    It just stops the egg from sticking
    If the egg has already stuck then the only way is an abortion
    The morning after pill only works tho for the first i think 3 days after having sex
    The longer you wait the less affective it is
    You can get it over th counter at CVS and walgreens for I think 50 bucks

    Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 2:06 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

  • you can go to a pharmacy and get the "morning after pill".. it MUST be taken within a certain amout of hours after the deed is done. google it.

    Answer by Anonymous at 2:06 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

  • The morning after pill is usually only able to be taken within 48 hours, so if this happened quite some time ago and you did get prego then your only option is abortion.

    Answer by Bluesdawg02 at 2:12 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.