Anyone's husband been tempted to cheat, or did he have the opportunity and consider it?

I've heard that all men will go through this. Some will cheat, some won't. I mainly want to hear about the men who didn't but thought about it, and how long you were married.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:04 AM on Sep. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• I'm not sure many men would tell their wives if they were "tempted" to cheat. I mean I don't think that would sit well with most women, ya know?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:08 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• well,. when we were about 1 1/2 years married unbeknownst to me a girl liked my husband and said shewanted to "be with him" as in sex..but he of course declined(she was sleeping with his friend at the time) but he didnt tell me then and im grateful for it. he told me last month actually..he just felt comfortable telling ,me then..he said he def wasnt interested and she left:) and no i dont think he'd ever cheat on me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:11 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• Everyone has opportunity to cheat, most just don't. There are A LOT of younger women out there that want a married man & are obvious about it. Men are catching on to the fact that it is NOT worth it to cheat. Emotional affairs are still very dangerous though & those might lead to a physical affair.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:06 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• It is amazing how women even married will try to flirt and dress wild to get a man's attention. I do not get it. WHat is the reason? I know one who dress worse than a college chick with writing on her ass and she will pose and show off all the time and she is not twenty. SHe is in her mid 30's. You can see how she will dress slutty put her shades even when raining and walk and then bend over with her young daughter to attract attention to her butt. It really is gross. The she will try to act so smug about it. The if you dress sexy she will point it out. It is all a game. To try to tempt men and act so sweet and innocent. Good for your husband to ignore the girl. He is a really nice hubby. He loves you sweetie...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:12 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• my husband had the opportunity for an emotional affair to progress into a physical one and that's when he realized what he was doing was wrong. We were together for 7 years then.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:47 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• My husband has had a lot of opportunities. And just recently some hot young 18 year old was hitting on him. Of course he was tempted for a minute, but he told her straight out that she can't hold a candle to his wife. There's just no comparison.

One of the other guys he works with told me this. DH had mentioned something about it in passing but didn't go into detail.
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 9:52 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• I once had a waitress ask my hubby how good he wasin bed? It was so out there and I told her I was his wife. We had a three hr wait in the restaurant ans we ended talking to this foreign slut. Thank goodness my hubby gained a lot of weight cuz we saw her like ten years later and she had no idea who my hubby was . LOL. But to all the hubbies that blow off these chicks, that is so beautiful to care about your wife.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:02 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• My husband told me that when he found out his wife cheated on him he planned to cheat on her the next time he had an opp. One night when her and her girlfriends were drinking they sent her on a beer run.while my hubby was in the shower they stripped off and jumped in the shower with him . his brother and cus was in the living room laughing he said he forgot about getting even and was so mad he threw everyone out. then he caught his ex cheating agian he said he wished he would have done it and he left her for me
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:35 PM on Sep. 17, 2009