Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i had a c-section 4 years ago and now its starting to bleed help

Answer Question

Asked by jennifer200926 at 2:17 AM on Sep. 17, 2009 in Health

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (2)
  • I would call the hospital and ask to speak to a nurse or call you Dr.

    Answer by looovemybabies at 2:27 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

  • I would be getting myself to the doctor ASAP!


    Answer by beeky at 6:56 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.