what can i do to help?

When i get up off and on during the night or when I get up in the morning I got pains everywhere... My legs,hands ,calf muscles in my private part and everything I was never like this with my other 2 pregnancys... Im 23 weeks prego

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:32 AM on Sep. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It *can* be normal for some women... and the more babies we have, the more we feel all that stuff, too, usually. Could be a relaxin (hormone) thing...
    Are you able to sleep with extra pillows between your knees, do prenatal water/yoga classes, walk regularly, drink a lot of water? Are you nutrient deficient? Get enough magnesium?
    The chiropractor, acupressure, acupuncture, or massage might really help, too.

doulala

Answer by doulala at 2:41 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• lol sound like me too hehe, this is baby 4 for me and i ended up buying one of those long pillows and a v shape pillow and it is unreal how different it makes you feel however my youngest son who is 5 keeps waking up through the night to see if i am ok lol and takes the pillows off me and puts them in his bed and goes back to sleep lol little devil but it is horrible to wake like that
    happymam2b

Answer by happymam2b at 6:15 AM on Sep. 17, 2009