Has anyone else seen this??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qQ4iFI5Np8

Okay, so I know youtube isn't the "best source". But this is scary... like real scary! Please watch the video.

What do you think of it and what she's talking about??

JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Asked by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 2:38 AM on Sep. 17, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• IDK WTF she's talking about. Probably some scare tactic from some NUT. She does seem very serious, however, a LOT of crazy people think that what they're telling us is the truth.
    SAMNMAYASMOM

Answer by SAMNMAYASMOM at 4:10 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• Holy shit wtf? Okay I believe her this is freaking me out but she said the first step is to disarm american's obama from what i understand already wants to take away guns, so that's the next step is the swine flu really that far out of hand where we need to act like nazi's?
    Bluesdawg02

Answer by Bluesdawg02 at 3:00 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• I just watched it; I can't be sure what she's talking about. I know what she said, and what she eludes to - but to say I know what she's talking about - I don't. What is that symbol on her hat?
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 3:11 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• Yea and what got me is that I already know the military is about to get this shot (my hubs included)...and then i saw this and was like wtf....
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 3:11 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• Lol, I was trying to figure that out Pace.
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

• I am not a scaremonger by any means - but something tells me to check this out a LOT closer.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 3:14 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• Creepy! LOL Remember a lot of people thought Bush was the Anti-Christ, and the world did not end June 6, 2006. So I am sure if rapture is coming there is not much any of us can do about it There is no reason to give Obama so much credit, he is a buffoon not a fallen Angel.
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 3:44 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• She's not all there. She,a eluding, by the stressing of the right hand, etc. To the end times and the mark of the beast. The actual mark could also be placed in your forehead. You can't stick shackles or a vaccine in your forehead.

The drills which she speaks of are run of the mill with different military branches. I have family and exes in every branch.

You can't actually read the papers at the end, but the little bit I could see was non threatening.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 4:35 AM on Sep. 17, 2009