how many times?

should i be feeling my baby move in an hour? im 24 weeks?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:50 AM on Sep. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• you don't really have to worry about kick counts and consistent movement until 28 weeks. but if you are worried, kick back on the couch with something really cold to drink, or really spicy to eat. wait 30-45 mins and baby should start moving around. a lot of the time you just can't feel baby moving because she is kicking back toward your spine or you are moving around.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 4:39 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• I didn't start to keep track until a bit further along.   Are you worried?

Do a Fetal Kick Count - Watching Out for Baby

doulala

Answer by doulala at 2:53 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• she moves most at night .. Like 4 or 5 in the morning... but not that much during the day
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:58 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• She might have an opposite sleep schedule than you~ it happens.
    And it is also possible that you are more distracted and your body is moving through the day to detect subtle fetal movements.
    I don't know that it's anything to worry about~ but call you doctor/midwife if you feel concerned.
    Good luck! :-)
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 3:19 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• my doc always told me when i was further along at every appt befor i left hed say if you stop feeling movement then drink a cold glass of water and lay on your left side wait 45 min befor you call me!! hope that helps it always worked for me!! good luck!!
    Perdy

Answer by Perdy at 3:36 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• I agree with Rhianna1708, you don't have to count kicks until you are at 28 weeks. If she hadn't moved in awhile, I would sometimes just push on my stomach lightly until I got a push back. Or drink a carbonated beverage.
    moviemom22

Answer by moviemom22 at 10:20 AM on Sep. 17, 2009