Returning to normal after having a baby!

I had my baby 4 months ago and I dont feel like Im returning to normal. I so weak. I stay at home all day. I'm always tired. Might be TMI but the hemmroids havent gone away & I'm on TWO birth controls for a cyst which caused all kinds of problems "down there". What would you recommend to get me back on the horse?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:01 AM on Sep. 17, 2009 in Health

• You have a new baby, so you're probably sleep deprived. Also, it takes a year for your hormones to get back to normal.
    Post partum depression could be the problem, as many, many, many women have experienced. It could be a thyroid issue. Talk to your Dr. There could be a very real/very easily treatable reason why you're feeling this way. You deserve to feel better. You have this new precious angel to enjoy! Good luck!
    JawgaMom1

Answer by JawgaMom1 at 7:45 AM on Sep. 17, 2009