grooosss i already lost my mucus plug so whats that? haha

so today i walked like a whole 2 blocks to subway with the hubby and then like as soon as we stopped i got this HUUUGE stabby pulsing pain in my inner thigh..which i have been having for a week so i tried to ignore it but it eventually got so bad that i couldnt..
and then it felt kinda wet down there and when i went to check and wipe w/some toilet paper there was nasty greenish tinted mucus... like not just a little bit, a good bit of it..
and so i went in to get it checked and since it had stopped by the time i got to the Dr's ( no i didnt take the toilet paper with me i no dumb..) they couldnt do much but check me out and make sure i wasnt having contractions (just a few small ones) and then they told me i dilated a cm more since last week but.. that still leaves me to wtf was that greenish stuff? lol anyone else have this? and some times the sharp thigh pains wake me up at night (barley 36 wks today kinda earlyish)

armymum1013

Asked by armymum1013 at 3:08 AM on Sep. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• the plug is what comes out when your cervics starts to thin! and then you can start dialating! completly common had it in 2 of my prgnancys! but i completly know the feeling you are having and the grossness you are going thru i just had my baby 2 weeks ago! and congrats and good luck!!!1
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:31 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• yah i know that i had that come out over the weekend.. lol it was much grosser... but ne who now i have this greenish mucus comin out and i dont know wat it is! and it just stopped when i got to the hospital :-/ congrats on your baby!! :-D
    armymum1013

Answer by armymum1013 at 5:45 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• To me that sounds like more of your plug i lost a crap load of it yesterday i freaked out an calld doc an doc told me it was my plug u will probally lose more because ive been told it grows back!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:16 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• Your plug does not come out in one nice piece. You probably lost a bit more of it that was higher up in the cervix because it thinned out more.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 9:01 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• your mucous plug constantly rebuilds itself. so, you will continually lose it until you have baby.
    mommytobobby

Answer by mommytobobby at 9:39 AM on Sep. 17, 2009