What is considered severe cramping in early pregnancy?

tickled_pink09

Asked by tickled_pink09 at 3:08 AM on Sep. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Severe cramping is when your in a ball and can't stand up. This is what I was in when I m/c last year..I had the cramps and then the bleeding.

If you have cramps that come and go but no bleeding your probably just stretching.
    mommytobrooke

Answer by mommytobrooke at 1:37 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• any pain really there shouldnt be any pain just dis comfort in a prgnancy!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:28 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• i had cramps for a little while early on and doc said they were just growing pains, basically. but if it is worrying you, call your practitioner. sometimes all you need is to be reassured. I know that it helps me alot to hear that all of this is completely normal!

rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 4:45 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• My doctor told me as long as there is no bleeding everything will be fine... Also are u drinking enough water that can also cause it

hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 6:01 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• i am 16 weeks preg and every other day if not every day i get bad cramps but my midwife said it will be all the insides stretching however if they are lasting more than an hour at a time seek medical advice, i normaly stand up to quick or rush to my other kids when they fighting lol and this starts my cramps of or even if i cough to strong that will start it to , just put your feet up and relax when you get the cramps and hopefully they will go away , the joys of pregnancy hey lol xx
    happymam2b

Answer by happymam2b at 6:12 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• i have spotting but everyone says its normal in the first trimester.
    lifeisgreatbut.

Answer by lifeisgreatbut. at 1:11 AM on Sep. 18, 2009