What do best answers do for you?

what do best answers do for you i have a few,does that mean i'm special? Is there like a mommy reward system here? how can you find out how many you have?

Bluesdawg02

Asked by Bluesdawg02 at 3:16 AM on Sep. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think it just means you have way too much time on your hands! LOL.

Seriously though....I don't get it either. I have several.
    fluud7

Answer by fluud7 at 3:23 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• When I get notified of one, I think, "Oh, that's nice." It makes me feel less like I wasted too much time in the Answers section.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 7:05 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• I think it is nice when someone you do not know gives you best answer. But when friends give each other best answer to jokes and riddles and juvenile answers it should not be allowed. That is why some of the people at the top don't even belong there. It is like a popularity contest that they always seeked as a teen and try doing that on here.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:04 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• I think it's really sweet that someone read my reply and thought my answer helped them or calmed them in some way. I noticed that none of my friends choose me for best answer, but I've never noticed them to post any questions in the forums I go into, either.
    As for too much time on my hands? I wish! I just pop in and out whenever I get a breather during my research and working on my college assignments, cleaning the house, running errands, playing taxi to my teens, and raising my infant granddaughter....LOL. I just have the benefit of having my computer on all day for my college studies so am able to pop in and out of CM now and then.
    Have a wonderful day!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:01 PM on Sep. 17, 2009