Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)


My brothers going thru his second divorce and is fighting for full custody of his 1 and 2 yr old daughters! he has tempary custody now! but the thing is we live in a small town and his soon to be ex wife is still living here because she is from another state and cant leave cause itll look bad if she dont show up for visitation so anyway she is horing around and is with a diffrent guy all the time and it wouldnt be a big deal except my brother is still in love with her and sees her everywhere with these guys!! Yes he is the one that filed for divorce cause she punched our mother in the face and told my brother if he didnt disown his own mother she wouldnt want to stay married so he beat her to filing for a civorce we live in arizona which is a mothers state and she has been in the looney bin and he doesnt want his kids to be with her! anyway my question is how do i help my brother get past her and move on?? she has!!!


Asked by Perdy at 3:23 AM on Sep. 17, 2009 in Relationships

Level 1 (1 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (2)
  • There's really not much you can do...he will just have to do it on his own can lead a horse to water but can't make it drink.

    Answer by Jademom07 at 7:52 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

  • Give it some time, he will eventually move on with his life. Try to distract him, like lunch together, partying. Just chilling. She aint worth it falling in love for her. Good luck and I hope he find his way to happiness.

    Answer by BuzyMamma at 10:32 AM on Sep. 17, 2009