maybe TMI but i need help PLEASE!!!!

i am 10 weeks and my vagina hurts a lot after having sex, is this normal? or could it be some infection?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:30 AM on Sep. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• if its like a pulsing pain its completely normal!! and if thee is no pain down there when you pee or just whenever your not having sex i wouldnt be worried! and itll get better after time
    Perdy

Answer by Perdy at 3:34 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• it hurts me after sex once in a while, too. use a lube like plain KY. don't use anything warming or tingling, that just made it worse. for me anyway. but the regular lube helps immensly. bring it up at your next ob appt just in case though. that way if it isn't the normal stuff PP and I experienced your doc will be able to help.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 4:35 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• yeah i agree with rhianna. Your hormones are going crazy and your ph levels are probably flying off the charts. So you may not be able to lubricate yourself like you could 10 weeks. Astroglide will work!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:39 AM on Sep. 17, 2009