I am looking for a fun "dinner and a show" location for a b-day party in San Diego does anybody have any suggestions?

I am trying to plan a multi birthday party event for my family. It will be my mom's, and three of my aunt's birthday celebration. I would like to make it fun and lively for example a mystery theatre dinner, or some kind of show/entertainment while dining experience in the San Diego area. Does anybody have any suggestions for me? I would really appreciate it. thank you

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:45 AM on Sep. 17, 2009 in Entertainment

• I'm pretty sure that there is a Medieval Times near San Diego. My DH really wants to go there. You can Google San Diego dinner and theater. Hope the birthday party goes well!
    kasey22

Answer by kasey22 at 4:26 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• Medieval times is up in annaheim. The mystery cafe is good, Look them up mysterycafe.com :)
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 8:05 AM on Sep. 17, 2009