Care credit

Does any one else have it? My hubby has a terrible tooth ache thats keeping him from even eating and we dont have insurance...and dont have enough money to pay for a procedure out of pocket in one lump sum. Would you reccommend it? Are there any other options i have. I live in austin tx

loves_her_baby

Asked by loves_her_baby at 4:02 AM on Sep. 17, 2009 in Health

• We have care credit only because my husband needed so serious dental work done and our insurance would only cover some of it. It is basicly just a credit card. you would just pay it off the same way they send you a bill every month. So if you are good about paying down credit cards then you should be ok!!!
    kristyn165

Answer by kristyn165 at 7:57 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• I used it to pay for a couple of root canals that weren't totally covered by our insurance. It worked at well. You just pay it monthly like a credit card. When I used it at the time they had a plan that if it was paid off in a year or something (might have been 6 months, I don't remember) that they didn't charge you any interest. Also, when I used it my mom told me she also used it when I was little for some dental work. So they have been around for quite awhile.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:58 AM on Sep. 17, 2009