who else is scared of this?am i the only one?

i always get scared at washing my face and not see anything,so what i do is i was half of my face first and then the other one so at least i can see with one eye LOL,also if i am taking a shower and i have to close my eyes sometimes i get a little afraid of opening them and something scary looking at me very close to my face :$, i know this sounds crazy but it happens to me :(, why does this happen? it's weird

maryfer

Asked by maryfer at 5:30 AM on Sep. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• this is pretty odd, in my opinion anyway.

maybe some1 scared you when you were little and its just been in your sub conscience your whole life
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:36 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• My hubby is like this. He got scared when he was a little kid watching a movie where this happened.
    BethTTC

Answer by BethTTC at 6:02 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• I sometimes have that feeling when I'm in the shower so I just turn around till the feeling is gone or just open them. I still have to have the closet door closed cause sometimes I keep thinking someone is inside and will come at me. And sometimes I have that feeling in bed I would be so afraid to open my eyes and see someone staring back at me.
    mommyofone0724

Answer by mommyofone0724 at 7:58 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• Take baths.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:07 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• That is why I never watch scary movies. I wouldn't be able to ever close my eyes in the shower if I did.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 8:22 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• I get that feeling at night....especially if I'm home alone or the blinds are open. I just put on something funny, like a comedy movie. If i take a shower at night, I have the radio on. I hate the silence.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:33 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• Wow. I have watched a ton of scary movies and my kids started watching them as toddlers and we aall got that they were just Hollywood productions. My children never had nightmares. As a matter of fact my 19yo watched Ghoulies and Tremors like other children watched Bambi & The Little Mermaid when he was 4 and he never got scared. I seriously crack up when I hear that grown people are afraid in their own homes because of scary movies. It's silly.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:50 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• The only scary movies I get scared about are the ones based on true events. Not like Texas Chainsaw, but like the "When A Stranger Calls". Ugh, creeped me out! I won't watch Paranormal State at night unless someone's home. Lol. But movies like Halloween and stuff.....whatever.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:58 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• I don't see it as odd because we all have our own little quirks, I hate staying home alone or showering when there is no one here. If my fiance is out of town I'll make an excuse to spend the night with grandma!!! Crazy I know but I'm slightly paranoid!
    trevsrockinmom

Answer by trevsrockinmom at 9:05 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• We watched the movie The Strangers.(based on true events) Scared the crap outta me! I haven't had anyone show at my door...but, I've been freaked about seeing people in masks appearing in my windows at night. We live in the country..so, it makes it worse! That's what I get..I suppose!
    Loryl

Answer by Loryl at 9:09 AM on Sep. 17, 2009