help me plz

i been in pain all night long,my belly has been getting tight since about 1am,it would get hard rock then go back to the same then a few mins later hard rock again,it hurts,when i went to the dr on the 16th i was still at 1 cm, i had water all night long,what is happning ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:08 AM on Sep. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• you me 1cm dilated? ring your hospital and they will advice you they may want to seee you xx good luck xx
    happymam2b

Answer by happymam2b at 6:19 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• is it labor? my water never broke or i didnt lose my plug yet
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:34 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• its contractions, and sometimes your water has to be broken
    id go get checked
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 6:38 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• Starting labor. You don't always notice when your plug comes out I never did once in my four pregnancies. Water will break later if it hasn't already. In fact one time my lamaze coach saw a baby born with the bag of water still intact. Call your doctor or head to the hospital.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:58 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• You are likely in early labor. If they are irregular or stop, there's no need to go in. Only when they are regular, steady, and are increasing in intensity and duration is it time to take notice.

You don't need to have your water broken. Some women's water never breaks. In fact, intact water protects the baby from infection, cushions the baby and cord from contractions (especially if drugs augment labor which makes contractions much stronger than normal), and it prevents cord prolaps (cords float). Breaking water early can cause problems if the baby isn't quite ready or engaged in the pelvis -- they can be stuck in a less ideal position or their head might not be in the pelvis and the cord might slip past them.
    amileegirl

Answer by amileegirl at 10:49 AM on Sep. 17, 2009