Abdominal, pubic, inner thigh muscle soreness...40 weeks

When I'm laying down for a long period of time I get extreme pain in these areas when I try to roll over or get up. I remember the bruised feeling in the pelvic area...this is more like the muscles are sore. Extreme pulling in the abdominal area...has anyone else experience this? I am 40 weeks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:03 AM on Sep. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Sounds like your body getting ready to deliver.
    kustomkrochet

Answer by kustomkrochet at 7:11 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• I did this for about a week before my first son was born,sounds like labor:)Maybe taking a warm bath or shower could ease it for you! Take Care!
    marlu

Answer by marlu at 7:24 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• Oh yeah I've been in the same boat for about a month now. Your baby is getting into position for there big debut!
    Jillybeans24

Answer by Jillybeans24 at 7:36 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• This week (I'm 40 weeks now) I've gotten lots of charlie horses in my left leg. Irritating, but the baby is really low now so I'm not surprised that nerves are being pressed on.
    amileegirl

Answer by amileegirl at 10:45 AM on Sep. 17, 2009