So tell me what is annoying everyone today?

I have to write a viewpoint column which is an opinion column and I have no ideas. Healthcare has already been done so I can't do that one, and it is for a college paper so thoughts on education have been done several times. I am coming up blank anyone got any good ideas?

violaswamp

Asked by violaswamp at 7:11 AM on Sep. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• write about why everyone thinks having a piece of paper stating you went to school is more important than experience.
    rozepyle

Answer by rozepyle at 10:32 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• I woke up to poop all over the place. I do not have a dog or a cat. That was sort of annoying. Although it doesn't really make for good reading.

Why don't you write what you know? Maybe something about the mental health benefits of going to a rock concert, the power of music: is it the lyrics, the melody, the instruments, or is it a perfectly measured brew of all three?

You've got tons of interests! Draw from your own life. If you're not into politics, then don't write about politics :)
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 7:37 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• good idea but it has to be relevant to me and college students. I was thinking maybe dating ettiquette IDK.
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 8:02 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• Now and back in the day. There are so many articles on that in so many magazines and tons of books. That is always a hot topic.
    bella69147

Answer by bella69147 at 8:07 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• Trying to wake up without coffee is annoying. I've also discovered, it's impossible.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 8:19 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• Getting ready for my MIL to visit is quite annoying, especially when I really don't want to see her....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:26 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• Well,it's my only day off this week,and it's raining outside,and I have about 500 things to do!
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 9:28 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• Not a damn thing...but it's only 9:30 lol

How about going to college while married with children or college as a single parent?
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:40 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• Well my in-laws have been here for the past 3 freakin' weeks....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:22 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• how about the idea that weatherman are the only people (it seems) who can be wrong half the time, and still have a job the next day, lol. Seriously, if i was 50% wrong at my job, i wouldn't have a job!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:54 AM on Sep. 17, 2009