I just got a positive pregnancy test :) yay. Anyways I don't know when to tell my huband. I work 2nd and won't get to see him again til Saturday. Idea's??

Should I text him a picture of it? Plan something real cute for Saturday morning? Idea's are very much welcomed! This is our 2nd. Our son wasn't planned and this was just our first month of "whatever happens happens" I am just so excited. Its crazy I told my self I would test again if I saw a double stroller on craigslist and last night there was one. Then last night thats all I dreamed about was a positive test :) I'm so excited!

Good luck to everyone else trying!!!!! :)

amy31308

Asked by amy31308 at 8:05 AM on Sep. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Make or buy a shirt that says "Daddy to Two" or for your son that says "Big Brother" and leave them on the table for saturday. Then maybe wrapped the positive test in a box with a bow and put it with the shirt.

MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 8:08 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• Oh, Congrats btw!!!!!!
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 8:09 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• a congratulations balloon and a box of cigars on the counter when he gets home! just an idea unless of course you are avid non-smokers then a different route! anyways congratulations!!! i wish you the best!
    SammyJoB

Answer by SammyJoB at 8:09 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• Congratulations!!! For my second it was close to Valentines so when we went out a gave hom a card that was with my name, our daughter's name, and baby. With our third we went out to eat with some frieinds and I just told him at dinnner, we had been trying for a few months that time.
    ktootalu

Answer by ktootalu at 8:18 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• Great News !!!!! Get a fortune cookie and put inside a little piece of paper saying you will soon be daddy again !!!!
    Congratulations!!!! I wish you the best !!!!!
    Vero529

Answer by Vero529 at 8:21 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• I love all of those ideas!!!! I was going to say buy a bib that's says I love my daddy, and wrap it up or leave it with the napkins on the table for him to see when he sits down and eats! Congrats!!!
    My3RaysofSun

Answer by My3RaysofSun at 8:52 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• Maybe buy a cute onzie or outfit in a neutral color thats says "Daddy's Little ....." or "I love Daddy". Buy it in the 0-3 months size and watch him go "huh?" Then give him the HPT.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 8:52 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• congrats is right and it better be a girl. bailey and her future hubby need a maid of honor for their wedding lol
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 3:30 PM on Sep. 17, 2009