On GSN....(Game Show Network)

Wow I remember when it was ok to watch gameshows, nothings safe anymore. Every other show you watch has a gay person or coulple on it now....I guess those of us who don't agree with it (and it's our right not to agree with it just as it's your right if you do agree with it so you can keep your snarky remarks to yourself) to just turn off the tv.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090917/ap_on_en_tv/us_tv_newlywed_gay_couple

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:17 AM on Sep. 17, 2009 in Entertainment

• Not trying to be snarky, but it's a fact of life now. They're out there and they are making themselves known. ANd yeah, you only have like a couple choices...turn it off or put on a christian show. No Gays there
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 8:35 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• yup, turn off your tv, close your eyes and go through life pretending that everyone is straight.
    lilysmom2607

Answer by lilysmom2607 at 8:57 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• You know, there's a lot of stuff on TV I don't like - reality shows, televangelists, informercials, exploitation "talk" shows...

I can either get over it and change the channel or sit there and stew. All stewing changes is my blood pressure.

If you don't like it, change the channel.

Personally, I'd tune it if I got GSN. I always liked George Takai on Star Trek and I'm curious to see if/how the questions change when they are asked of a same-sex couple.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 12:23 PM on Sep. 17, 2009