why do i worry so much?

i worry ALL THE TIME! i dont know what my problem is, but noone understands. i worry about losing loved ones or myself dyin. i try my hardest to not think about stuff like that but i still do and i want to stop it!
also, i have social anxiety terribly bad and am scared i'm never going to be able to get a job or go to school or anything because of it. i'm also so scared to drive alone.

PLEASE NO BASHING! i am just wondering if anyone has had this problem or knows someone that has and can help me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:34 AM on Sep. 17, 2009 in Health

• The first paragraph, is exactly how I feel sometimes no kidding. I always worry about what might happen tomorrow, am I gonna die, is any of my loved ones gonna die, what happens if that did happen. As an advice, you need to think positive, let tomorrow come then worry about it. I believe that it's all God, as far him been there and testing our faith. So think positive, and not worry so much...believe it is not healthy for u. Speek to ur doctor n see what he says. But hey hang in there, life is full of beautiful things. Just trust God more n u will be just fine. ~*hugs*~.
    BuzyMamma

Answer by BuzyMamma at 8:42 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• Anxiety runs in my family and I too worry about the craziest things constantly. There are medications that can help relieve most of it. I hate taking meds though so I have learned to manage it my self with deep breathing and positive thinking, but I still have days where it is harder to control. Talk to your doc and let him no everything you have issues with. He won't think your crazy, anxiety is very very common and almost everyone suffers with it to some extent.
    photomom226

Answer by photomom226 at 9:57 AM on Sep. 17, 2009