alli? Nutrisystem?

I am trying to lose my baby weight and wondering what the best thing to do is. I was wondering if anyone had used alli or nurtisystem and could give me some feedback.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:37 AM on Sep. 17, 2009 in Health

• Nutrisystem is good if you stay on it the rest of your life...it doesn't teach you how to eat properly and is expensive if you are feeding yourself and then buying for your family...once you stop using the program (food) you gain the weight back. Best thing to do is to add 10 minutes of cardio to your daily routine and watch your calorie intake. (2000 cals unless nursing then it's 2500)
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 9:34 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• Diets and diet aids are temporary fixes. Unless you learn how to eat healthy for life, you will not be able to maintain a healthy weight and will stay on the gain/lose roller coaster - frustrating for you and hard on your body. Drink at least 8 8oz glasses of water every day. Eat 6-7 servings of whole grains (brown rice, whole grain bread, etc.) every day. Eat 7-8 servings of fruits and vegetables every day, in at least 3 different colors. Eat at least 2 servings of legumes every day. You will lose weight. You will maintain a healthy weight. You will get sick less often. You will be setting a wonderful example for your children. You can get free meal plans and recipes from Dr. McDougall, or find his books at your local library: http://www.drmcdougall.com/free.html
    Eat an apple or a big salad before meals. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or would like meal suggestions.

Answer by rkoloms at 12:25 PM on Sep. 17, 2009