Do you like these twin girl names?

My mom's coworker has finally gotten pregnant after trying and trying and getting pregnant with the help of clomid. The names are Joanie Claire and Caroline Blaire. Joan is the name of one their moms and Carol is the name of the other ones mom. Just thought I would ask. I like it when babies are named after someone.

ktootalu

Asked by ktootalu at 8:42 AM on Sep. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think they sound nice. The middle names ryhme but since they are the middle, it's not like they will be used daily.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 8:43 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• I like them.
    tracylynnr67

Answer by tracylynnr67 at 8:53 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• Those are nice. My youngest son is named after my dad,and my husband's grandfather. He is Kyndel James. My dad was Kenneth,but I've never cared for that name,so I made it Kyndel. He hates his name,though,and at 15,goes by KJ. LOL. If he'd of been a girl, we'd of named him after my husband's mom,and my mom. His mom was Julia, and my mom is Lynda, so we were gonna go with Julie Lynn.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 9:27 AM on Sep. 17, 2009