My dads wife is such a b***h........

Ok his wife is such a b and I really cant stand being around her.She is the type that thinks she is better cuz she has more money.She is constanly putting down my brother in front of me and comparing my kids to her grandkids.I dont want to hurt my dads feelings but I just cant be around her.But I want to have a relaitionship with my dad should I just tell him that I want to spend time with him but not her?She is the women that her left my mom for and keeps telling me my mom needs to grow up and crap.I mean she is a HUGE BITCH and i dont feel like I should have to deal with her just to have a relationship with my dad.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:01 AM on Sep. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• Just coming from experience with an evil gold digging step mother, try to have a talk with him. He loves you, he's just blinded by the crap she's giving him. Let him know your kids would love seeing grandpa, maybe he will soften up for them.
    Don't miss out on the chance to talk to him and resolve things, my Dads been gone for 4 yrs and I wish I had told him how I felt when he was alive..
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:20 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• just tell him u want it to be u and him. my dads wife was a bitch too! ... i wore a beater (what guys wear under their shirts) around the house one day (becuase i was washing walls and crap) and she told my dad i was dressing innapprpriate and the next day while i was in school she went through my clothes and threw out everything that had short sleaves,all my shorts,skirts,jeans that were "low-rise"
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:08 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• I'm going through the same thing. But they are not married and she is my dad's friend's wife (who died 2 years ago) he was also my best friends dad. Well.. My Dad got mad because I didn't invite her to my baby shower so he didn't come either. I don't know what to tell you. I am very close to my mom, so I refuse to hurt or disrespect her. They are not divorced yet. But this woman has some kinda hold on him. I just try my best to have a relationship with my dad and he has accepted as of now if he wants that he has to break away and spend time with me and his grandkids alone. GL...I'm sorry I know how you feel.
    Maya09

Answer by Maya09 at 9:11 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• Thats what I want to do but I'm scared I wont ever see him.I dont really see him much now ( like 3x a year).She is a sunday christian,she trys to ack like she hollier than thou but she a big faker.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:14 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• My Dad got mad because I didn't invite her to my baby shower so he didn't come either.

Thats why she said My mom should grow up cuz I wouldnt let her come to my baby shower cuz I didnt want to disrepect my mom.My dad really screwde her over when he left.He left her with no money and all the bills due ( she is handicapped) and didnt even give her the repect to tell her in person.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:17 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• I think you should tell him that you have tried but you just don't get along with her. I would say "dad I am not trying to make you choose between me and her, but I would like to spend some time with just you. can you please leave her home next time you come to visit?". Good luck!
    Anonymous

• I would tell him that you would prefer some private time just with him.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:34 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• I would kill her with kindess...next time she compares her grandchildren with yours...say something like "OMG your grandkids are so smart, cute, and wonderful....my kids are a handful and always causing trouble" everytime she says something just say that over and over. I would also avoid her...if you go to there house for dinner I would tell my dad hey lets go out to the yard have some father daughter time, or if they come to your house I would do the same thing....the next time she says anything about your mother (make sure your dad is around) and say this to her in a very calm gentle voice: I know your not a big fan of my mother, but she is my mother and I would appreciate it if you didn't talk about her when I am around. I don't want to choose sides and the problems you have are between you, I hope you understand." and then give them both a hug. If this doesn't work then you have to decided if this relationship is worth it.
    abbyg

Answer by abbyg at 11:03 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• TELL HER YOUR JUST HERE CAUSE MY DAD LIKES YOU....I DON'T HAVE TO PUT UP WITH UR SHIT..IF YOU WANT TO SAY SOMETHING TO ME AND IT'S A PUT DOWN THAN GO FUCK YOURSELF.. YOU STUPID RICH SLUT...
    Linsigirl26

Answer by Linsigirl26 at 4:43 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

Love that I wish I had the nuts to say that to her!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:29 AM on Sep. 25, 2009