Rec's for a good hand cream?

Now that Ihave an infant - I wash my hands all the the time and they are dried out like crazy! I need one that is not too greasy!
Thanks!

chefronswife

Asked by chefronswife at 9:03 AM on Sep. 17, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• My dr recommends Eucerin

Answer by admckenzie at 9:32 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• Eucerin will actually dry out your skin more - it is mineral oil refined. I know because that's what they advised to use on my son when he was a baby.....his dry skin NEVER got better until I started using Arbonne products. I kid you not. One of the reasons I started a business with them. Our products have ingredients that will actually be absorbed into your skin and correct the problem, not just put a layer of oil on it. check out some handlotions at www.marywozniak.myarbonne.com
    marywoz

Answer by marywoz at 3:48 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• Udder cream, it comes in a cow printed tube. It works miracles.
    Mortiferouslatt

Answer by Mortiferouslatt at 10:58 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• Look ma new hands at Bath and body works is amazing! Its not cheap.. but works really good and smells good too!
    ashleyuc07

Answer by ashleyuc07 at 12:40 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• i have a hand cream from victorias secret (that i got 75% off :] ) that is the best i have ever used! its part of the beauty rush collection, and it smells WONDERFUL! i paid like $3-$4 for it, and it lasts because you dont need a lot of it!
    danette624

Answer by danette624 at 1:28 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Aveda Hand Relief. Pricey but soooo worth it.
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 6:41 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• i just started using this hand cream. its absolutely fabulous. it starts working as soon as you massage it in. i kid you not! you can get it online: isabellacataloge.com
    its called "the world's best hand cream" its item # 10686 (lavendar rosemary shea butter cream) $12.95
    hope this helps :)
    TaToO_mOmMa

Answer by TaToO_mOmMa at 9:36 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• When my son was an infant I used Silicone Glove by Avon. Seriously its .99 but its awesome! It leaves a type of protective layer over your skin but you can't even feel it. Its not greasy or thick at all! Its also good if your husband ever works on cars if you use it first the grease won't stick to his hands and leave them black. Just wash your hands directly afterwards and it comes right off. Works when I use food coloring in cookie dough too. You can try it at www.youravon.com/dhullum use coupon code FSANY for free shipping with no minimum purchase!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 12:10 AM on Sep. 19, 2009