? about a high cervix?

I was supposed to have my period on the 11, no sign of it yet, my cervix has been high and closed for several days now, it is normally low and partially open most of the time, I have also had lots of clear discharge with bits of white in it, I feel a little bit achy and bloated sometimes, so then I think "here she comes!", then nothing. I have taken a couple of test and they say no, what else would cause this to happen, what test would you recommend I take that might pick it up?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:13 AM on Sep. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• any test
    just take one
    I get discharge right before my period
    Geeze
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:16 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• Geeze, what does that mean? alright, for one thing, if you are going to have an attitude, dont answer! and second, i have already taken a couple, so that is not the issue!
    mommyoffour0202

Answer by mommyoffour0202 at 9:23 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• First Response is one of the more sensitive tests. The position of the cervix is not an indicator of pregnancy.
    mrsnoble2004

Answer by mrsnoble2004 at 9:29 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• ......You might honestly be pregnant..and some test like first response don't pick up..and doctors must draw your blood...
    hope you are crossing my fingers for you hugs
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 10:50 AM on Sep. 17, 2009