Help, My 2 month old is teething!

My daughter is 2 months and teething already. shes not strong enough to hold her own teething ring. any suggestions on how I can help her?

Squeakette

Asked by Squeakette at 9:22 AM on Sep. 17, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• when my dd was that young and teething i held her in my lap and let her chew on my fingers.
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 9:31 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• Tylenol and Motrin and also hylands teething tablets
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 9:32 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• can she have teething tablets this young? and she doesnt like chewing on my hand. it makes her mad lol.
    Squeakette

Answer by Squeakette at 9:54 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• No she cant have the teething tables til she is three months and cant have ibprofen til she is 6 months what help with my sons because they started teething at 2 months is i got a wash cloth and got it damp and put it in the freezer for a bout 30 mins. then i held my son and let him chew on the wash cloth and he loved it.
    laurashley06

Answer by laurashley06 at 10:18 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• they have disolvable teething tablets for this age -there are pellets and tablets - get the tablets.
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 10:56 AM on Sep. 17, 2009