My ears HURT when the wind is cool....

It could be a good 50-55 degrees if the wind is cool my ears will hurt like crazy, sharp and achey pains. Normally in the winter I try to wear hats and whatnot but I don't really understand why the hurt so bad when they get cold. Even at 55 degrees?
any body else have this?

wierd questions i know haha

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:24 AM on Sep. 17, 2009 in Health

• Yes, I have it too...very painful! And the ache seems deep inside, right? Its awful, no idea why it is...
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 9:49 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• Yes it starts from the outside of my ears all around then starts to feel like an earache and sometimes hurts the sides of my face too... Maybe I'll just google it, I'm just curious as to why it does that. Then when my ears warm back up it goes away......
    ~poster
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:01 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• When I had tooth abscesses I had that problem, but no tooth ache. Also my ears would leak clear fluid constantly (I'd wake up with my pillow wet because of this).
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:19 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• The ears hurt because of the vains in your grissel part is freezing.....known fact
    Linsigirl26

Answer by Linsigirl26 at 3:34 PM on Sep. 17, 2009