Please as many answers needed!! (Ectopic pregnancy)

I was looking online for the symptoms and I think I am pregnant. I have an IUD and I have shrap shrap pains in my stomach and today when I went to lay on my stomach I had to get up fast because of the pain. I dont know what to do! I dont have insurance but I know I must go in. I feel dizzy I am spotting. Anyone that went through this PLEASE help, me what is going to happen to me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:32 AM on Sep. 17, 2009 in Health

• if there is any chance that you have an ectopic pregnancy you better get you butt to the ER ASAP, it's a very serious condition
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 9:34 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• IF you think that you are experiencing an ectopic pregnancy-you need to call your doctor asap and let them know bc there is a risk of bleeding out if the tube ruptures. It will need to be removed. You *may* have a cyst....you need to call.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:34 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• Okay, first of all get a home pregnancy test. Even an ectopic pregnancy usually shows positive on a test....actually, get straight to the hospital. When my tube ruptured, they said they generally have only hours to save your life. I knew I was pregnant, but didn't know it was in my tube until it was too late. I lost my tube and ovary, but I was lucky, I could have lost my life. Don't mess around with this for another minute.

I will tell you that when my tube ruptured, I couldn't do anything fast. I passed out from the pain once, and then I couldn't even stand up to get to the phone to call for help. The pain was so bad that I wanted to die. I've never before or since felt such an excruciating pain. I also hemorrhaged, the bleeding was out of control.

Keep in mind that every ectopic will be slightly different, the embryo can be implanted in different areas, which may affect the symptoms. You have to see a doctor NOW!
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 9:39 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• I have no ride I have my kids with me I have to wait until my boyfriend gets off work. I know its a serious matter but man I dont have insurance. Ohwrite did u have sharp pain and bleeding?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:52 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• You do know the ambulance will take you and your children and bill you later....

aye and people think there is no insurance problem in this country
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 10:04 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• As I said I had pain so bad I couldn't move....yes, very sharp, and I was bleeding heavily, but my tube had fully ruptured. You may have a partial rupture.

You CAN NOT WAIT. If this is a tubal pregnancy, you don't want your children to watch you die in front of them, and be left alone until someone gets to you. Call a doctor, call an ambulance.

The only one who can tell you for sure that you have an ectopic pregnancy is a doctor! I can only tell you my experience. You have to decide what you're willing to risk.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 10:20 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• theh hopsitable staff will help watch ur kids...can u ask a neighbor to help u or call ur bioyfriend at work and tell him its a emgerency u need to go to the hospitable...u need to go b/c either is a cyst in wich they can give u a cheap $4 pain script oreptopic in wich depending on how far along u are depends on what they do
    rainmommy

Answer by rainmommy at 11:13 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• Thank you all!! i am trying my best to get someone to watch them. Wish me luck and I will update.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:20 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• If I were you go to the ER ASAP, but if they dont see anything then go to another ER because when I had my ectopic the 1st hospital I went to didnt check me right & said I had "nothing" & it was probably the start of my period, boy were they wrong!, my mom had to rush me to another hospital 3 weeks later because I was bleedong heavy & the pain on my left side was terrible, turned out I was 2 months pregnant & the baby was in my left tube even had a heart beat (more devestating to me) =(
    unfortanetly I lost my left tube becaue it was bleeding too much & the doctor told me f I wouldve waited any longer my tube wouldve burst & I wouldve died, so go to an ER & get checked asap hun dont wait any longer & insist for them to test you good tell them your pain level is 10 so they can do an ultrasound on you & check you GOOD!..... I hope all goes well & its not an ectopic pregnancy though (praying for you)!!!
    VanillaBlondie8

Answer by VanillaBlondie8 at 8:30 PM on Jan. 18, 2010