OMG HAS THIS HAPPENED TO YOU

See......... I need a job so bad I filled out about 50 application's to so many places in like 2 days time! NOW I speak with the hireing manager or the personal director and ASK if they are hireing? THEY SAY YES... Ok now when I call them 1 day later, why is it NOW they are not HIREING? I just called yesterday... why is TODAY different from YESTERDAY'S answer??? I get so pissed off cause I WAISTED my time filling out application after APPLICATIONS, am I strung out or is this what happens to just PEOPLE who need JOBS BADDD! Please what do you THINK!!

Linsigirl26

Asked by Linsigirl26 at 9:40 AM on Sep. 17, 2009 in Money & Work

• There are a lot of people in your same situation. Don't get frustrated something will come up. Everything happens for a reason. Have you ever thought about working I am a stay at home Mom to a 2 year old and 6 month old. I work with a great team of Moms; we help people create income from home. No parties, No inventory, No MLM! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS.
    The best part is I can make money and be with my Family!!!
    You can have the best of both worlds too.
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Check out my website
    http://www.4MyFamilyandMe.com/

Best Wishes!

from home?
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 12:23 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• I think there is so much competition that jobs are filled easily, and they can't interview everyone who applies right now. I'm so sorry that you're having trouble finding a job. I know how discouraging that is. Keep on filling out those applications, every one that you fill out brings you that much closer to a job.

Good luck!
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 9:59 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• Everyone needs jobs, some people are just not qualified for what they are looking for at the time.

Money is tight, they need to make solid economical decisions about who they hire.

On another note, Do oyou really want a job? Or would you rather make some good income from home?

I got a job in this economy no seat, but I found that I would rather make money from home.

Best of Luck.
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 10:01 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• Depending on where you applied, like retail, the jobs go so fast. I applied to a store...just let's say a store, just in case someone works there. Well, I applied online, was called into an interview. They tell me to comeback on Monday. So, I come back on Monday. Well, I am talking to this lady, just generally talking. Then a guy comes out of no where and says "Okay no here's your schedule." Never asked me my name or anything, just treated me like the employee number you need to punch in. I didn't take the job because I was so uncomfortable in that situation.
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 11:04 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• Yes, but I have also found out that the company hires word of mouth internally, rather than new people first. This has happened to me about 5 times this week. Ugh....
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:35 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• How are you structuring your job search? Do you have a great resume, that you are sending with customized cover letters? Is your Linkedin profile updated? What kind of networking are you doing?

Answer by rkoloms at 12:14 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• THANX EVERYONE UR A BIG HELP TO ME!!!
    Linsigirl26

Answer by Linsigirl26 at 6:54 PM on Sep. 17, 2009