As far as religion goes...

Do you honestly think your way of worship (whatever it be) is the only absolute right one?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:58 AM on Sep. 17, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Nope. It's the only right one for me. It's only intended for a certain group of people, and while I have no problem with other people trying it out if they feel drawn to it, it would be silly to expect people with no connection to it to understand it or feel it. Kind of how I think it's silly that so many people think a Middle Eastern religion should have a connection for people from all over the world just because they say so.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 10:01 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• I agree with Notpanicking. I have no idea if mine is the absolute right way. It is right for me,and that's all that matters. I suppose whatever you truly believe is best for you,is what's right.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 10:06 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• No. I don't. I believe that ALL forms of worship are the right one. My way of believing is that each God or Goddess leads their followers and instructs them in different ways from the others... So as long as you are worshiping in accordance with your God or Goddess' instruction it's right...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:07 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• Can't hide what I believe so I have to say yes I do. If you don't believe what you are doing is absolutely true, then why do it? Your soul and eternity are far too important to risk on something of which you are not convicted. I am member of the non denominational Church of Christ. Our faith and worship is as described in the New Testament.
    jessa1091

Answer by jessa1091 at 10:13 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

What NP said....

gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 10:22 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• I agree with NP.  No one can know with absolute certainty what happens after death or if there is anything beyond death.  But I do know what is right for me.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 10:42 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• Nope.
    Its whats right for me and me alone. Others have to find their own paths.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 10:56 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• I'm with NP. If mine were the only true and right religion wouldn't we all be followers? Since it would have had to have been proven a long long time ago?
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 10:58 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• yes
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:15 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• yes i do, study of the bible, prayer and meetings.
    lawla

Answer by lawla at 11:27 AM on Sep. 17, 2009