sick

1st off I am not prego! I am sick! My little boy just had surgery tuesday and I feel like crap! I honestly feel like I did when I went into labor.... I hurt from head to toe and I'm sick at my stomach! My mom has the baby cuz I don't want to give him whatever I want! Anyone have any suggestions on how not to feel so bad about not being able to take care of him?

kcriswell

Asked by kcriswell at 10:13 AM on Sep. 17, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• You can't help being sick, and you did very well to arrange for someone else to take care of him so that he doesn't get sick, too, especially since he just had surgery. Feel better soon!

Answer by Bmat at 10:15 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• Well if your son is just fresh from surgery, you don't want him around you anyways. First of all, his immune system is still in a little shock from the anesthesia and second, YOU won't recover if you have to take care of him. Rest as much as possible and try and keep fluids down, hopefully it's just a 24 hour bug and you will be able to take care of your baby soon
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 10:15 AM on Sep. 17, 2009