AMERICAS GOT TALENT!!

I'M GLAD KEVIN SKINNER WON. HE SANG REALLY GOOD. I ALSO LOVE GRANDMA LEE, THE VOICES OF GLORY, AND DREW STEVYNS. WHO DO YALL THINK SHOULD OF WON, AND WHO WAS YOUR FAVORITE?

okc-mom-2

Asked by okc-mom-2 at 10:19 AM on Sep. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Ol Grandma Lee reminds me of my "outspoken" grandmother. I loved watching her form day one
    auntj

Answer by auntj at 10:23 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• Kevin Skinner was my favorite! Im glad he won! I see him as the type of person who wins a million dollars and stays the same person. Did you see how happy he was when he won:)?
    I also like Barbara but im just not an opera fan.
    Chas21

Answer by Chas21 at 10:23 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• o i'm excited he won...i thought it would be gma lee or barbara padilla (she sings good but reminds me of a telenovela actress lol)
    but i think its awesome he won it!
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 10:24 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• I'm really glad Kevin won. He really did deserve it. I honestly thought, though,it would come down to Lawrence Beamon,and Barbara Padilla. I love Grandma Lee,of course, who couldn't? Drew is a cutie,and I was really pulling for The Texas Tenors. Actually,any of the 10 could have won,and I've of been glad.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 10:24 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• I love that skinner won I just hope he stays that sweet inoccent man we all have come to love!
    Beccah2

Answer by Beccah2 at 10:27 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• I liked Kevin from the beginning and I really liked Grandma Lee also. But I am happy that Kevin won I am really surprised that the Trash guys from NH did'nt come in the top 3 and I was also suprised that Grandma Lee did'nt come in the top 5. She was a cute lady.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 10:29 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• i knew from the first audition that kevin skinner was going to win. i was blown away by his performance. it actually gave me goosebumps. from then on i made a bet with my so that it was going to come down to barbera and kevin in the end. he didn't believe me. he thought at least lawrence and the footwork kings until they blew the last one. needless to say, i won the bet and my so has to do the dishes for a month!
    samantha21385

Answer by samantha21385 at 12:12 PM on Sep. 17, 2009