• In the Spotlight:

Does anyone else's husband like to scare them by hiding and jumping out

When my hubby is missing I get scared cause he likes to jump out and scare me and I told him I hate it but he still does it.

amommy2a2yrold

Asked by amommy2a2yrold at 10:21 AM on Sep. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• my husband ALWAYS gets me when im doing the dishes. he'll sneak up behind me and goose me. i scream everytime and he thinks its SOOO funny!!

every once and a while he'll hide around a corner and jump out.. but about a year ago he did it and when he scared me and i jumped and punched him in the nose on accident. so he's learned to scare me from behind lol.
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 12:32 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• No, but mine will wait until I'm in the shower and then will smack the curtain and scare me. Good thing he has the sense not to do it when I'm shaving. I just do the dishes when he's in the shower, it messes with his water temp.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:23 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• I will be deep into my paperwork and he comes up from behind and gooses me in the ribs and screams at the same time. I jump about a foot out of my chair and papers fly-every flippin' time!
    auntj

Answer by auntj at 10:28 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• Yes! My husband drives me crazy with this. He thinks it is hillarious because I really jump EVERY time. he still laughs about one time when he scared me and I fell out of a chair (probably FIVE years ago) - he says we could have won the grand prize on America's Funniest Home Videos if he had filmed it. I wish I could think of a way to get him back!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:29 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• OMFG! yes my husband does this same exact thing and i jump every single time he does it. also like someone else said when im in the shower he will smack the curtian.
    kd2kds

Answer by kd2kds at 10:58 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• He used to....I say used to because he's stopped...I was in the shower one night and he decided to scare me. I ended up punching him in the mouth when I jumped....
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 11:05 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• UGH! YES!!!!! Him and both my brothers!! And he does it without even trying half the time! I did it once or twice to hm but he's coming home from Iraq in a few days so I think I shouldn't be scaring him anymore.... hopefully he won't scare me!!!
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 11:10 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• My husband used to scare me all the time because I used to pass out.........like a fainting goat. He decided to quit when I put on of my mannequin heads in the kitchen cupboard and he opened it to find a face looking at him........he about peed his pants. He doesn't try to scare me anymore. Aaaah sweet revenge.
    monkeyberry

Answer by monkeyberry at 11:11 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• when my husband does it sometimes it's obvious he's going to do it and i still get more scared like when we are in the kitchen at night and he leaves and turns out the hall light and waits around the corner and i yell please don't do it and he does knowing when i get up alone in the dark i have a fear of intruders
    amommy2a2yrold

Answer by amommy2a2yrold at 11:44 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• YES, I hate it b/c I get so nervous. I try to scare him back but he just looks at me like WTH? But his day is comming!
    sugahmamma

Answer by sugahmamma at 12:49 PM on Sep. 17, 2009