Do you ever feel like your DH just doesn't really care??????

My husband and I bothwork and I take care of the kids and dinner the house, but he walks in and dosn't bother to notice! I hate it......... I will be talking to him and he will never answer or the kids are doing something funny and he wont pay attention, How do I bring it to him with out him getting mad at me! I love him I know you can't change ppl but this is stupid!

Beccah2

Asked by Beccah2 at 10:37 AM on Sep. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• It sounds to me that he really just does'nt care to much about anything but himself. I would say how you feel point blank he needs to be called out on himself. He sounds very heartless to me and NO you can't change someone but you can call them out on there shit. That is disrespectful. Your a strong women i would have called him out on it the minute it started.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:41 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• Go get the book Becoming the Woman of His Dreams by Sharon Jaynes. Despite it's title, which makes it sound terrible, it's a really great book and shows you a whole bunch of ways to get your hubby reengaged in the marriage and in turn the family.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 11:09 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• There is also the book For Better or for Best by Gary Smalley that tells you how to make husbands do what you want them to do.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:12 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• Does he have a lot on his mind or is he stressed or worired? My husband will be distant like that when he's worried about something or when he has a lot to do.

Usually the best way for me to pull him out of it is to get him alone, put the kids to bed early and talk to him, let him pour out everything that's bothering him. Then he seems to relax more.
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 1:20 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• COULD BE CHEATING ON U........JUST A SUGEST.......
    Linsigirl26

Answer by Linsigirl26 at 4:34 PM on Sep. 17, 2009