What is your best Mommy Tip?

I want to share your wisdom with other moms on my Facebook Fan page. We can all use a good idea now and then. I'd love to hear yours.

SnuggyBaby

Asked by SnuggyBaby at 10:37 AM on Sep. 17, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Try to enjoy every second...(even when you're at your wit's end)....they grow up way to fast to not cherish every moment.
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 10:39 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• It's NOT YOUR FAULT! somethings you can't control, but what you can, do the best and know you did your best. And also, mommy knows best. No one knows your baby better than you so don't let anyone doubt you or give u unsolicited advices ( well, that, you'll get plenty, but don't let it affect you)...and of course, enjoy every moments with baby. they grow so fast!!
    lesjoiesdemaman

Answer by lesjoiesdemaman at 10:44 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• there are so many......SLEEP! SLEEP! SLEEP! PP good one, it really isn't your fault, stuff happens. My son jumped off the couch & broke his collar bone....I still feel bad. There are so many but thats all I got!
    rebel07

Answer by rebel07 at 10:47 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• The best scrub brush for sippys and some bottles is a denture brush. It has a toothbrush and a narrow toothbrush and a pick on the other end.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:48 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• Don't let the kids in the bathroom with you, it will never end and you will never have any privacy again!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:00 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• when they get a little older i started at 1 and a 1/2 months, keep them up during the day as much as you can... still let them take naps here and there but not for super long... they will sleep threw the night.. my son is 2 months and sleeps threw the night already. but i also make sure at 8pm everynight he is awake and thats play time til i go to sleep then he is past out til about 6;30 or 7.if there super tired and fussy yes let them sleep but get them in a routine asap
    ALLIE637

Answer by ALLIE637 at 11:42 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• take too many pictures
    BambiF

Answer by BambiF at 12:17 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• Thanks, Jademom07, that is exactly what I am looking for. I will be going out to find one those the next time I am at the store. I will definatly be sharing that tip on my Facebook fan page.
    SnuggyBaby

Answer by SnuggyBaby at 3:10 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• @BambiF Take too many pictures. True! I can't let go of my camera. But I need to live the moment too...Bought 3 extra external hard drive to store all those pix and baby is only 9 months!!
    lesjoiesdemaman

Answer by lesjoiesdemaman at 5:53 PM on Sep. 17, 2009