Help...

I need to find a legit work at home... Does anyone know where I can find one? Online?
Thanks

Flo0420

Asked by Flo0420 at 10:38 AM on Sep. 17, 2009 in Money & Work

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com . Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching. I am always happy to help cafemoms (and dads) with resumes, cover letters, job search strategy & interview prep. Feel free to contact me directly

Answer by rkoloms at 1:05 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• Clark Howard may have something on his website. www.clarkhoward.com
    BingsMommy

Answer by BingsMommy at 1:06 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Hi There! My name is Megan. I had my daughter in March of 2009 and immediatly knew that I wanted to be home with her as much as possible. I looked for a while for a way to earn a reliable income from home. Some of the things I found were scams, others were not what they promised to be. I recently found a wonderful 24 year old, BBB and inc 500 company. This company is rock solid and that is why I want to share it with you. If you are like me and need to stay at home but also need to earn a great income, with a legit company then please visit my website
    www.workathomeunited.com/meganhoehn

I will be happy to share with you more FREE information. This just might be what you have been looking for too!

- Megan
    meg424@rocketmail.com
    MeganHoehn

Answer by MeganHoehn at 7:54 AM on Sep. 18, 2009