LOL...tell me please....

I love my husband no doubt and there is no man I'd ever want to be with...but in my dreams I cheat on him, my DH & I have GREAT sex...but in my dreams its always with some famous person or some really really sexy guy. You know the hard rock abs the perfect butt LOL anyone else or am I alone...by the way I'd never cheat on him NEVER. I know what it feels like don't wanna go there. :)

rebel07

Asked by rebel07 at 10:43 AM on Sep. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• Your not alone. I've been married for 21 years, still madly in love with my husband, and would never cheat on him, but sometimes in my dreams......but I don't feel too bad about it, in my dreams I'm also 25, and I'm 48 now, so you know........
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 10:49 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• omg.. the same thing has been happening to me, its so weird.. for weeks now, and again, would never, love my fiance too much. sex is amazing, but not as often as we'd like [me especially] but even more odd, is that its a different person every time.. a friend of mine says its because i have a rli high sex drive, and ive never been this committed to someone, along with how little we are able to.. idk.. but no, lol, u are definiteli not alone

AutumnAwe

Answer by AutumnAwe at 11:48 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• I have been married to the same man for 3i years. We have never really had great sex, its just been sex. I love him, but I love and dont feel bad when i have dreams of being with another man. Several times my sexual dreams got so intense that I wake myself up dry humping. at the age 0f 50 my sexual dreams are what I look forward to.
    froggylou

Answer by froggylou at 1:56 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• I have dreams all the time of sleeping with other men. I have never cheated on him and don't plan on it. But they're exciting dreams nonetheless.
    wilesmomma

Answer by wilesmomma at 3:03 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• OMG I SEX SOMEONE IN MY DREAMS TOO BUT IT IS MY EX.....OHHHH SHIT
    Linsigirl26

Answer by Linsigirl26 at 4:33 PM on Sep. 17, 2009