Bakugan

So my stepson is interested in Bakugan and frankly, I have no idea what it is. I understand that it is somewhat like Pokemon or Yugi-Oh, but my knowledge of either of those is relatively sparse as well. He only ever watches the show at his mom's house, so I have never seen it. I am going to try to watch an episode or two with him. In any case, he has listed Bakugan stuff on his Christmas and birthday wishlist. We found a "brawler kit" with like 6 of the balls and the cards for each ball, and then we found starter kits that have one ball but a deck of cards. Then we found just individual balls with their card. We were thinking getting a brawler pack, and a case that holds like 8 of the clips to start. Is that what we should be getting? He isn't allowed to take toys or cards to school, so he wouldn't be playing there. I am just not sure what he would really like without actually taking him to pick it out on his own.

Mom1Stepmom1

Asked by Mom1Stepmom1 at 11:05 AM on Sep. 17, 2009 in Entertainment

• Get the brawler kit.
    RoostersMom4

Answer by RoostersMom4 at 11:19 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• Get the brawler kit. It has the rules to the game and enough to get started. Each side needs three balls so you can play with him.
    Myantek

Answer by Myantek at 11:29 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• Sweet, thanks ladies. My husband used to get into things like this, and his parents would buy him accessories that would go with other things he needed, but not the things he actually needed. So we didn't want to get him stuff he couldn't really use.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 12:04 PM on Sep. 17, 2009