how long did it take you to get a positive pregnancy test after a missed period?

mrs.altshue

Asked by mrs.altshue at 11:17 AM on Sep. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• first day of what would have been my period
    tiffandgene2009

Answer by tiffandgene2009 at 11:18 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• Well It Took Me about 2 or Three days i was a little Shock when i found out i was PG for the first time tell the Truth i was alittle upset.. Cause i knew that wasn't just me anymore i had another life Growing in side of me.. Yeah my Parents wasn't too happy at the time Cause i was only 24or 25 and i was't really married of nothing i was inaged to be married.. But all the same they finally Warmed up and A Baby Boy was Born and me and his Father was Blessed
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:32 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• about 11 seconds. I get pregers using the same bar of soap he does lol.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:45 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• 3 weeks with first pregnancy(my periods were so screwed up), the day before a missed period with second and on the day i was due for period with this last one
    acjadams

Answer by acjadams at 11:49 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• I always tested when I was 2 days late cuz then I knew for sure I was and the test just reflected that knowledge.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 11:52 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• The day my period was due. The first time was a surprise so I didn't take one until the nurse I called told me to. Our second baby was planned and I took a test the day AF was due but didn't show up.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 12:07 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• well i waited til 2 weeks after i missed AF. when i was 19 i missed it for 2 months bc of stress.....i think i was in denial at first, but after two weeks just knew, so had to test.
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 12:14 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• I was never able to wait for a missed period so both times I got my +before. Not a good thing though because I wasted so many tests when I was neither pg or late. I'm just impatient like that.
    spamica

Answer by spamica at 12:33 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• I tested the 1st day I was late and the day of what should have been my period.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:13 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• A few days. The first 4 tests were negative, but I knew the little bugger was in there. He was. :)
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 1:53 PM on Sep. 17, 2009