Does anyone know anything else more important than Kanye West cutting into Taylors speech!!ARGH!!

Seriously, they act like it was the friking president! Maybe they should put him in jail and take away his right to be famous.lol Yeah it was pretty stupid, but stars do dumb stuff all the time. I think they are taking this waaaaay to far and making it bigger than it really is. This morning as I flipped through the channels he was the discussion. What else has happened lately? Patrick Swayze died around the same time and I see Kanye on TV more than him! And he was sexy and not an ass!lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:23 AM on Sep. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i agree...i also think it's sad there isn't as much media coverage on patrick swayze as there was on michael jackson
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 11:32 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• Ok then we combine them all: Kanye West just interupted Patrick Swayze's funeral to let everyone know that Michael Jacksons funeral was better.LOL
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:43 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• Kanye West isn't famous or talented or anything important at all. He is just an asshole. Try ignoring the whole subject and it will go away.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:11 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• Really??? You're surprised that there's not much media coverage on Patrick Swayze's funneral as there was for MJ? That's a hoot! Don't get me wrong, Patrick was a star in his own right -although I can't really think of one movie that I liked that he did including Dirty Dancing (it was okay at best) and don't get me started on that over hyped Ghost - BLAH!!! But to compare the two is just crazy. You plop yourself down in some remote villiage and ask the villiagers who Patrick Swayze was and chances are you won't get many responses if any at all. Now ask that same group who MJ was and I'm sure someone in that villiage will know exactly who he was and even deminstrate a little dance for ya. I wasn't crying all over myself when either one of these men died although I was sad to hear about the passing of both but I would expect MJ to get way more coverage (not necessarily what he got and still getting) then Mr. Swayze.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 12:11 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• i guesss it's just a preference, i don't like mj's music too much (the 70s stuff, yes but that's it) i love parick swayze esp in road house
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 12:55 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• Ladybug, that really wasn't the point of the post. Patrick Swayze was a good man. We'd rather hear about him not Kanye.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:29 PM on Sep. 17, 2009