I am about 32 weeks pregnant and I do not feel as big as I think I should be.....according to how big the baby is suppost to be at this time??? did you feel smaller towards the end?

sorry dumb question ...just a new mom thing i guess

tiffandgene2009

Asked by tiffandgene2009 at 11:24 AM on Sep. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• With my daughter I never got uncomfortably big. At 32 weeks I was still getting looks like "Hmm... is she pregnant or just fat?" lol. The day before I had her I saw a friend who asked me "Oh, you've still got another couple months, right?" How big you look has nothing to do with how big the baby is.

If you're tall that could be part of it. There's more room in your abdomen for the baby and so you don't look as big. I'm 5'11". That was the reason I think, why I didn't get huge :)
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 11:31 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• i am only five foot
    tiffandgene2009

Answer by tiffandgene2009 at 11:34 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• there is no exact weight that a baby is "suppose to be" at 32 weeks and there are alot of things that affect the shape of your uterus (your height, your width, the babies position...) so I wouldnt worry about it. How is your uterus measuring at your appts?
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 1:24 PM on Sep. 17, 2009