36 Weeks and I'm so Tired!!! Is it okay to just stay home for a few days??

Good grief, do responsibilities ever slow down? I'm working and going to school and cleaning up after my fiance and I at our house... and the baby room is still a mess. When can I rest? Any advice, please? I'm pulling my hair out thinking about how I'll manage to actually get some good rest in this week. or this month. I'm thinking about staying in today and missing class just so I can catch up.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:24 AM on Sep. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Take a day or two. Contact your teacher, and ask for class assignments and notes. That way you don't fall behind but you can do things on your schedule. Make your fiance clean the house. And as far as the baby's room, do you have a crib or bassinet? Do you have a place to change him? Do you have clothes for him washed? Then don't worry about the rest just yet. You can always move his crib into your room later to paint. Or finish decorating when he is old enough to appreciate it. Get some rest and get some things done that NEED to be done, not things that can wait.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 11:51 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• A few days wont hurt you. Just email the teacher or a fellow classmate and see if you can get the notes. You need to rest.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 11:25 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• i know how you feel my baby's room is still not finished and i am at 32 weeks. its not even done painted urrghghh i am so tired and have alot on my plate....yeah i think you deserve atleast one day off i took mine yesterday lol
    tiffandgene2009

Answer by tiffandgene2009 at 11:26 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• Take care of yourself momma, cause when the baby gets here there is even more to do and less time. If you do take some time off manage it well...take a few hours of a nap, a little time in the babies room, and whatever else you need to do. Try not to worry, it is no good for you or baby.
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 11:28 AM on Sep. 17, 2009