How long will it take before I see results??

ok im 5"3, ,99 lbs and I really dont have much fat on my body, but after having DD I lost alot of weight, prior to have her I was 118, somehow after having her I ended up being skinnier?? not sure how that happened..but I used to weight 100lbs until I started eating fast food, then I couldnt seem to lose that 18 lbs..so I just didnt care..lol but anyways...since losing that weight my body has no real shape to it..I have no but anymore :( and im not really toned or anything, I want to tone my body up, im not looking to have a 6 pack or anything, just to be toned and have some shape to my body (especially my butt! lol) ...so we have weight machines at our base gym so Im going to go there but I dont know how to go about it, how many reps do I need to do on each machine, how many days a week and how long will it take to see a result??

Italiancouture7

Asked by Italiancouture7 at 11:51 AM on Sep. 17, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• If you lost that much weight after having your daughter, make sure that you are eating plenty of protein after working out, to help build muscle. Also, might want to mention the weight loss to your doctor because sometimes your hormones cause cause your thyroid to go into overdrive and make you lose a ton of weight after giving birth. If it stays in overdrive it can damage your thyroid and at some point will slow it down too much and you'll gain too much weight.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:59 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• im not losing weight anymore, once I got to 99lbs (which was about 4 months ago) I stayed there, I think its just my natural weight, plus im breastfeeding so I attribute it to that...but like I said after I got to that point, and ive been doing everything exactly the same, I havent lost anything else
    Italiancouture7

Answer by Italiancouture7 at 12:01 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• I hate you.
    I'm 5 foot 3. 36 (and a half) years old, I have 3 kids, one of which is 25 months, and I'm 148 lbs. I was 110 when I met my husband 10 1/2 years ago. Ok, so I would probably weigh less if I weren't pregnant, but how much weight do you gain by 11 weeks?
    Ok, I don't really HATE you. *smiles*
    I'm sorry I didn't actually contribute to your question.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:44 PM on Sep. 17, 2009