do you change you tampon every time you pee or even before you pee?

my friend said she really had to pee but couldn't cause she didn't have another tampon. I was like okay but just go. I guess she changes every time she pee's?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:54 AM on Sep. 17, 2009 in Health

• I usually just leave mine in. And I'm not trying to be mean but taking it out and putting it back in is gross. And I think if it falls out when you pee, you're not putting them in right. Mine NEVER fall out when I pee!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:52 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• no, if it's too dry it hurts to pull it out
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 11:55 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• if i didnt have another one, i would just take it out, pee, then put it back in..i cant pee with them in, cuz they always fall out anyways
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:01 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• I agree with josie, it is really uncomfortable and sometimes painful to pull them out if they are dry!

I wait until either they NEED to be changed, or my 8 hours is up, whichever comes first.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 12:09 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• if i pee they seem to get unadjusted and i have to remove it
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:49 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• you never put a used tampon back in!! anon :01! once the tampon is out and hits air its breeding ground for germs..if you put it back in afterthat then..well you could get an infection! never put a used tampon back in!! yuckkkk
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:56 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• If it falls out, you either need bigger ones or it was time to change it anyway.
    Don't put one back in! EW.
    RanaAurora

Answer by RanaAurora at 1:05 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• urine absorbes in the string and then enters where you don't want it entering... so yes, I take out the tampon every time I pee! Wet tampon cord is just TOO FReaking gross ya'll!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:30 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• Always change mine. I take it out before i pee, unless I cant hold it, then I wait till I'm done.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 1:34 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• Eww, falls out when you pee? Puts it back in? How in the hell does anyone do that. I'm sorry but that is gross.
    lovetwins89

Answer by lovetwins89 at 1:50 PM on Sep. 17, 2009