walker toys

hi my sons birthday is coming up and i want to get some toy that helps and encourages him to walk but i dont want to spend alot of money. does anybody have any ones in mind? and hes kinda on the tall side so alot of the cheaper ones are to short for him. thank you

djsmommy13

Asked by djsmommy13 at 12:00 PM on Sep. 17, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• What I bought for my girls when they were small were toys that they could push that were made of sturdy plastic and had a wide base so it didn't tip easily.
    I'm looking for something now for my granddaughter who will begin walking around Chrismas and so far I've only seen a doll carriage.
    For a boy, you can find a lawnmower, vacuum, or the doll carriage is fine so he can carry some of his toys in it.
    There are even some riding toys that convert into walking toys, but you really have to check for their strength and stability.
    All the best! :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 12:05 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• My DD is tall too (95th percentile) and we got her this one. It is neat because it goes from sitting to standing to walking. She loved it.
    http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2321329
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:05 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• We got my daughter a shopping cart, which, like prydferthmenyw it was sturdy and she will be able to use it for a long time.
    Tiera12

Answer by Tiera12 at 12:06 PM on Sep. 17, 2009