Can you do lay away online for Kmart?

Christmas is coming up and this is a best way for me to do it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:08 PM on Sep. 17, 2009 in Shopping

• i dont think they do but it is a great idea and something to look into..good luck..(:
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 12:13 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• Do they still DO layaway? I know some stores did away with it. I guess if you want to know if you can do it online you should go to their website.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:39 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• Why are you buying items that you can't afford? I am not Christian, but I thought that Christmas is about the birth of Jesus and not about debt?

Answer by rkoloms at 3:07 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• Gosh there always has to be someone with something negative to say about the most innocent question! Just because you can't pay for something all at once doesn't mean you can't afford it lady. How many credit cards and car payments do you have? Get over yourself.

YES Kmart does layaway still. But NO they don't do it online. I put a bunch of things on layaway for our new baby at our local store.
    MamaChanny

Answer by MamaChanny at 9:28 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• Kmart, Marshalls, Ross, Sears, TJ Maxx. Alll do layaway no not online. Im guessing because most ( I only did layaway once) ask to copy your DL or some id and you have to pay a certain percentage down. I might look into it for my stocking stuffers. I could get it paid off in Nov. hmmmmm............ I have all my shopping done except that. ANd as someon else said just because you can't pay for it all at once doesn't mean you can't afford it. GOt a house payment? A car payment? You can't afford it then. Evne though you cna afford the payments.
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 8:53 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Goodness gracious Rkolms why do you have to be so negative?That is what layaway is for .It is so you can pay in payments.Do you have a credit card?If you do ,do you use why?Most people when they want to buy large purchases like a washer or dryer,that is why credit it for.You mean to tell me you pay everything in cash.You are rich.I doubt it.You are just a royal pain in the ass .Everytime you respond to something ,you seem to always want to be right.Everything you say is correct.Well it is not bitch.I can't stand your perfect ass.I wonder if you your such a bitch cause your so ugly .Ugly is spirit.You are extremely self absorbed.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:03 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Just so everyone knows...Kmart actually just opened the online layaway program..It started on Oct 9 of this year. it does have restrictions on what you can put in there though.. Happy Shopping =)
    amberharlan

Answer by amberharlan at 6:56 PM on Oct. 25, 2009