Would this be a cute way to tell my hubby?

I've got two positive tests. And I'm thinking about putting the tests on top or in a newborn diaper then put it in his lunch box tonight when I get off work so tomorrow morning when he goes to pack his lunch he'll find it. I wanted to have my 18 month old involved in it... but I work 2nd he works 1st and I don't think I would be able to wait til Saturday to tell him! :)

amy31308

Asked by amy31308 at 12:12 PM on Sep. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I think that is a great idea! I also read a suggestion from another CM about cooking baby carrots, baby back ribs, baby potatoes, etc and serving it with milk. I thought that was super cute. If you could stand waiting you could by your 18month old a Big Brother or Big Sister tshirt and see how long it takes your hubby to catch on.
    WindyTheWidow

Answer by WindyTheWidow at 12:15 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• I wrapped my test up in a box and told him I had a special present for him. He opened it and thought it was a thermometer! LOL
    forevermom75

Answer by forevermom75 at 12:28 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• You might want to go with putting a bib in the lunchbox. . . either find a real cute one or buy a plain one and decorate it with something cute like "thank heavens for little babies" or "daddy's lil'. . . " Maybe add a baby rattle or baby bottle of juice/milk?
    chrissmom734

Answer by chrissmom734 at 2:03 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• i like chrissmom734's answer. i lil bib that said "i love my daddy" would be super cute. I put a hallmark card in my hubbies work boots, he step right into it but he could still read it!!
    witchymoma

Answer by witchymoma at 2:31 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• i dont know i am just soooo excited for you hon congrats.
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 3:29 PM on Sep. 17, 2009